CAN I PREVENT THEM?
The 64-million-dollar question. We are a brand based in truth and professional advice and as such we would not promise that any product in the world could guarantee this. Whether you will get stretch marks will depend on your genetics, the natural elasticity of your skin, what size you are, what size you become and whether you take care of your skin during the pregnancy. However, you absolutely must give your bump skin the best chance and the way to do this is to:
• frequently massage as many moisturising and nourishing ingredients into your skin as possible;
• use products with high levels of anti-oxidants and fatty acids;
• balms and oils are excellent. If you use a cream moisturiser we would advise a balm over the top to trap it also;
• use elite grown organic seed oils, cold pressed or carbon dioxide extracted if possible. The best versions available.
WHEN SHOULD I START DOING THIS?
From as early in the pregnancy as possible and don’t miss a day. Normally in Pinks Boutique we apply the rule of less is more when using our products, however, this is not the case on bump skin - keep applying!
WHAT IS THE PINKS BOUTIQUE PERFECT BUMP CARE ROUTINE?
• In the morning - massage Rose Body Lotion into the bump to hydrate the skin.
• In the evening - if you have a bath or shower, use our ultra-gentle Rosehip Face & Body Scrub all over your bump. When you are nished, pat dry & quickly apply Rose Face & Body Balm or Sweet Orange Body Balm to your slightly damp skin.
• Once a week - after your bump scrub, apply Rose Clay and Rosehip Mask and leave for 10 mins. Remove and apply nourishing balms.
THE ADDED BONUS OF SENDING LOVE AND ENERGY TO YOUR BABY
• Twice a week - also use Rose and Jojoba Oil or Sweet Orange Body Oil on the bump to nourish and then apply the matching balm over the top trapping it in.
Remember all this application has the added bonus of sending love and energy to your baby. I have done many a pregnancy massage where the baby responds amazingly to massage and application on the bump-pressing back and kicking. This was my routine during both my pregnancies and I did not get a single mark with either Layla or Charlie. My stomach is still a little bigger than it was but no stretch marks!
WHICH PINKS BOUTIQUE PRODUCTS CAN BE USED ON MY BUMP?
• Rose and Jojoba Face and Body Oil
• Sweet Orange Body Oil
• Rose Face and Body Balm
• Sweet Orange Body Balm
• Rosehip Face and Body Scrub
• Rose Geranium Body Wash
• Rose Crystal Bath soak
• Rose Clay and Rosehip Mask
• Pinks Blend - this is the only unfragranced option so ideal oil for bump if your morning sickness is causing you to struggle with smells.
Download full book: https://pinksboutique.com/