Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to the PINKS BOUTIQUE website, which is owned and operated by PINKS BOUTIQUE LTD - registered office: 29 Blanch Croft, Melbourne, Derbyshire, DE73 8GG. VAT number: 942558796.
If there is anything in these Terms that you do not understand, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 1332 411 588 during the hours of 9am — 5.30pm (GMT), calls will be charged at local/national rate.
- 1. We take reasonable steps in the preparation and maintenance of this Website to ensure that all prices quoted are correct at the time when they are published, and that the descriptions of our products and any claims we make with respect to our services are fair and accurate. We do, however, reserve the right to decline any order where there has clearly been a material error, or where there is an inaccuracy or omission in the price and/or description of any of our products and/or services as displayed or advertised on the Website (and we hereby exclude all liability arising from the same).
2. We have made every reasonable effort to reproduce colours on the Website as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours slightly differently and we therefore cannot and do not guarantee that the on-screen colours of any of our products will exactly match the colour of the product itself. You are advised, therefore, to treat on-screen colours as being indicative only of the actual colour of our products.
3. We cannot and do not guarantee that the information on this Website will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this Website.
4. We will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for any:
- Economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Special or indirect losses suffered; or
- Losses arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Terms.
- 5. Certain (hypertext) links on the Website may lead to sites operated by third parties which are not under our control. When you activate any such links you will leave the Website. These links are provided for your convenience only. We therefore accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any of the content, products and/or services (including any hypertext links to further websites) that may be included, advertised or sold on such third party websites.
6. You acknowledge that we do not review or endorse any claims, products and/or services contained on or described on such third party websites. Nor are we responsible (whether directly or indirectly) for any damage, loss or offence you may suffer as a result of accessing such third party websites. Your dealings with, and interest in, any promotions or services found via such links are solely between you and the third party with whom you are dealing, unless we expressly state otherwise.
7. We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you via the Website. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
- Registration Details
- 8. You confirm that the personal details you provide when registering as a customer are complete, accurate and up-to-date. Should your personal details change, please notify us by contacting email@example.com. Account details may also be updated on the Website when signed in to your PINKS BOUTIQUE account.
- Damage to your Computer
- 9. While PINKS BOUTIQUE makes every effort to ensure that this Website is free from any viruses or defects, we cannot guarantee that this Website, or any websites accessed by links from this Website, will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer contains the necessary software to protect it from such damage. PINKS BOUTIQUE shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage to any computer or data occurring as a result of using this Website or any websites accessed by links from this Website.
- Security / Confidentiality
- 10. PINKS BOUTIQUE takes steps to safeguard the security of information you send to us via this Website by using internet standard encryption technologies (Secure Socket Layer or SSL) to provide a secure environment where appropriate. However, we accept no responsibility for any damage you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
- Exclusion of Liability
- 11. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to exclude or limit the liability of PINKS BOUTIQUE for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation of PINKS BOUTIQUE or any of its employees or agents.
12. PINKS BOUTIQUE reserves the right to modify or withdraw (temporarily or otherwise) this Website or modify these Terms from time to time without giving you prior notice. It is your responsibility to read these Terms on each occasion you use the Website. Your continued use of this Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms.
- Intellectual Property
- 13. All brand names, product and service names and titles used in this Website are trade marks, trade names or service marks of PINKS BOUTIQUE or their third party suppliers. No permission is given by PINKS BOUTIQUE for their use by any other person other than PINKS BOUTIQUE or its licensors. You may view the Website and place orders via the Website but accept that any other use may constitute an infringement of the holders rights.
14. All designs, texts, graphics, photos and their selection and arrangement on this Website are the copyright of PINKS BOUTIQUE or its licensors. Permission is granted to you to copy electronically or print portions of this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of the materials included on this Website without PINKS BOUTIQUE’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Personal Information
- Please note the following:
16. Any failure or delay by either PINKS BOUTIQUE or yourself to bring legal proceedings in relation to this Website, the Terms and/or any of our products or services, shall not be regarded as a waiver of any rights. Any waiver in respect of one act or omission shall not operate as a waiver in respect of future acts or omissions.
17. These Terms are not intended, nor shall they operate, to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between PINKS BOUTIQUE and you, and nor are you authorised to act as our agent.
18. In relation to the contract between PINKS BOUTIQUE and you, no other party shall be entitled to exercise any rights contained in it and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are hereby excluded.
19. You may serve any formal notice on PINKS BOUTIQUE, and PINKS BOUTIQUE may serve a formal notice on you, by either first class post or email only, and it will be regarded as formally received by the other on the next day that is not a weekend or a bank holiday. PINKS BOUTIQUE contact can be found at Contact Us
- 20. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute or matter arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Pinks Boutique Affiliates
- Pinks Boutique Affiliates is Pinks Boutique's affiliate program. By signing up to the program you are bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- Pinks Boutique Affiliates is not for Trade use. Therefore, Trade customers should not advertise their Trade prices, nor use the links to advertise Trade sales.
- Affiliate members who are approved by Pinks Boutique operate at the discretion of Pinks Boutique Ltd. The company withholds the right to remove the scheme and to remove individual members from the scheme at any point.
- Affiliate members, nor any representative of that affiliate member, are not allowed to use the affiliate scheme to purchase Pinks Boutique or Natural Spa Essentials product for themselves and thereby direct profit from that sale.
- The commission earned from any sale will be 20% of the basket total less any discounts applicable.
General Conditions of Product Sale
- In these General Conditions of Product Sale, “PINKS BOUTIQUE” means PINKS BOUTIQUE LTD of 29 Blanch Croft, Melbourne, Derbyshire, DE73 8GG, VAT No.942558796 and “you” means the person, Company or Trading Entity to whom PINKS BOUTIQUE branded products, (“Products”), are to be supplied and these General Conditions of Product Sale shall be interpreted accordingly.
- Changes To General Conditions Of Product Sale
- PINKS BOUTIQUE reserves the right to amend (temporarily or otherwise) the General Conditions of Product Sale without giving you prior notice. It is your responsibility to read the General Conditions of Product Sale on each occasion you place an order via the Website. Your continued use of and placement of orders via this Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest General Conditions of Product Sale.
- Ordering Errors
- You are able to correct errors to your order at any point until you click on the submit button on the final page of the ordering process. Once you have completed the ordering process by clicking on the submit button, you will be unable to rectify any errors that you may have made during the ordering process.
- Delivery is charged per order for all mainland UK addresses at a rate determined in accordance with your choice of delivery method. Delivery charges vary for overseas orders and are confirmed prior to you clicking submit on the final page of the ordering process. Products are subject to availability and PINKS BOUTIQUE shall use its reasonable endeavours to supply the Products ordered by you in a timely manner. In the event that PINKS BOUTIQUE is unable to supply any requested Product, PINKS BOUTIQUE shall inform you of this as soon as reasonably practicable and offer an alternative Product of equal type, quality and value to the Product you ordered. Alternatively you can request PINKS BOUTIQUE refund the cost of such Product.
- In the event that a particular Product is out of stock we will notify you within 7 days to confirm which Product is out of stock. You will then be given the option to receive a refund for the out of stock Product and the remainder of your order will be despatched, or exchange the out of stock Product for a Product that is in stock. If the out of stock Product is exchanged for another Product of greater value, the difference will need to be paid by you before despatch. If the out of stock Product is exchanged for another Product of less value, the difference will be refunded to the card used for payment of the same order. We will not despatch your order, including any Products that are in stock, until you have confirmed if you would like a refund of the out of stock Product, or exchange it for a different Product that is in stock. Any delay in delivery of the Products not occasioned by a Force Majeure event (as defined below) shall not entitle you to terminate or rescind an order for Products unless such delay exceeds 30 days.
- PINKS BOUTIQUE shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss, costs and damages, charges or expenses) caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of any Products ordered by you, even if caused by PINKS BOUTIQUE’s negligence.
- For delivery outside of the European Union, the order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once your order reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance is payable by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local Customs authority for more information.
- In the event that your order cannot be delivered due to your failure to pay any customs or other charges or there being no body present to accept delivery on two attempted delivery occasions, PINKS BOUTIQUE shall not deliver your order and shall refund you the price of the products ordered less any cost incurred by PINKS BOUTIQUE in attempting to deliver.
- Acknowledgment Of Your Order
- Upon receiving your order, we will send you an email confirming receipt. Our confirmation of your order shall constitute a binding contract between you and PINKS BOUTIQUE.
- While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good condition.
- the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified us, in writing, of this purpose before purchase, and we have not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose
we will, at our option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
- Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receipt of the Products. Although we are a customer-orientated company, please understand that we are unable to use Products returned other than in perfect condition and therefore any opened Products or Products where the tamper sticker is broken or damaged cannot be returned for a refund. The cost of returning any Products shall be at your expense unless the Products are damaged or faulty. If a refund is issued by PINKS BOUTIQUE on the return of Products, the refund will be made using the same payment method used to purchase the Products.
- All prices quoted on the Website are inclusive of VAT but exclude delivery charges unless expressly stated to the contrary. However trade prices displayed on the website are exclusive of VAT and delivery charges unless expressly stated to the contrary. Payment can be made by any method stated in the Payment section of the Website. Payment is taken from your credit/debit card upon PINKS BOUTIQUE receiving your order. All holders of credit/debit cards are subject to authorisation by the card issuer and Sage (UK) Limited. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products, delivery and any additional services as set out on the Delivery Options section of the Website during checkout. Title to any Products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery provided that we have received full payment for those Products.
- Faulty / Damaged Products
- Any claim for damaged Products purchased by you must be notified to PINKS BOUTIQUE in writing within seven working days of you receiving those Products. Upon receipt of your written notification of damaged Products, PINKS BOUTIQUE will contact you to ascertain the extent of the damage. Products may only be returned to PINKS BOUTIQUE outside of the seven working day cancellation period set out above with PINKS BOUTIQUE’s prior authorisation.
- Upon authorising a return, PINKS BOUTIQUE will issue a Returns Goods Authorisation Number which should be used as a reference and displayed clearly on the outer shipping carton of the returned goods. You shall be responsible for the safe packaging of the returned Products. Such Products must be returned within 14 days of their receipt to the address from which they were initially despatched, or such other UK address as PINKS BOUTIQUE may notify to you. Any returned Products shall remain at your risk until PINKS BOUTIQUE has received and inspected them. Upon acceptance of any returned Products, PINKS BOUTIQUE shall within 28 days refund your credit/debit card in an amount equal to the price of the faulty/damaged Products and the cost of returning the faulty/damaged Products by second class post.
- No refunds will be given for unauthorised returns and PINKS BOUTIQUE reserves the right to re-consign any unauthorised returns to you and charge you an additional handling and postage charge equivalent to the original cost of delivery. PINKS BOUTIQUE will not give any refund for any Products that are received more than 28 days after their original despatch.
- Nothing in these General Conditions of Product Sale shall operate to exclude or limit the liability of PINKS BOUTIQUE for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation of PINKS BOUTIQUEor any of its employees or agents.
- Subject to 1 above, PINKS BOUTIQUE shall have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly as a result of you failing to use any Products in accordance with any instructions or warnings provided by PINKS BOUTIQUE or failing to draw such instructions or warnings to the attention of your customers, where appropriate.
- Subject to 1 above, PINKS BOUTIQUEwill not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these General Conditions of Product Sale for any:
- Economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Special or indirect losses suffered; or
- Losses arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these General Conditions of Product Sale.
- Notwithstanding the above, PINKS BOUTIQUE’s aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to the total price paid by you for the Products in relation to which the liability arose.
- This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- Subject to you complying with the provisions of this clause, PINKS BOUTIQUE agrees to indemnify you and keep you indemnified from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses arising out of any claim by a third party against you as a direct result of or in connection with any alleged defect in any product supplied to you by PINKS BOUTIQUE. When any third party makes a claim against, or notifies you of an intention to make a claim against you, which may reasonably be considered as likely to give rise to a liability under the indemnity contained in this clause, you shall: (1) within 7 days of your becoming aware of such a claim or intention give written notice of that matter to PINKS BOUTIQUE, specifying in reasonable detail the nature of the said claim; (2) not make any admission of liability, agreement or compromise in relation to the said claim without the prior written consent of PINKS BOUTIQUE; (3) give PINKS BOUTIQUE and/or its professional advisers reasonable access to all relevant records within your power or control so as to enable PINKS BOUTIQUE and/or its professional advisers to examine such claim or potential claim including, without limitation, the right to take copies at PINKS BOUTIQUE’s and/or its professional advisers own expense for the purpose of assessing the merits of the said claim; and (4) take all such actions as PINKS BOUTIQUE and/or its professional advisers may reasonably request to avoid, dispute, resist, compromise or defend the said claim.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold PINKS BOUTIQUE, its directors, employees or agents harmless from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses arising out of any claim by a third party against PINKS BOUTIQUE as a direct result of or in connection with any breach of the Terms by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use of this Website by any third party using your customer registration details.
- Force Majeure
- PINKS BOUTIQUE reserves the right to defer the date of delivery, cancel a delivery or reduce the volume of Products ordered by you (without liability to you) if it is prevented from or delayed in carrying out its business due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). If any event or circumstance of Force Majeure continues for an uninterrupted period of 3 months or more then either party may terminate any outstanding orders for the Products forthwith on notice to the other.
- Ownership of Products
- Products are not supplied on a sale or return basis. The risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
- Customer Details
- You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of the rights or obligations you have under these General Conditions of Product Sale unlessPINKS BOUTIQUEagrees to such transfer in writing. PINKS BOUTIQUE reserves the right to assign, sub-contract, novate or otherwise transfer these General Conditions of Product Sale or any related contract to any third party.
- PINKS BOUTIQUE NATURAL PRODUCTS
- PINKS BOUTIQUE LTD takes a point of view (and acts on these beliefs) that ingredients found in nature are far superior for human skin than chemical compounds artificially synthesised in a laboratory. We find most people we meet share this sentiment. And we trust that you agree?
- AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING
- PINKS BOUTIQUE LTD is against animal testing. We do not test our products on animals and have never done so. The raw materials we use within our products and packaging do not contribute to habitat devastation of endangered animals and our product range is suitable for vegetarians.
- The PINKS BOUTIQUE LTD product cartons are completely recyclable, where possible we have removed box liners to reduce the amount of cardboard we use in our packaging. Our product containers where available and practical, are manufactured using glass which is recyclable. Our plastic product containers can also be recycled to make lower grade plastics. All our shipments are sent using biodegradable chip, reused or recycled filling greatly reducing the impact on the environment.
When you purchase products and services from our Website we will collect the following information
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your credit/debit card address
- Your delivery address (if different)
- Your customer password
- Credit/debit card type
- Credit/debit card number, expiry date, issue number and other related details
- Details of the products or services which you use and/or purchase
How We Use Your Customer Information
When you provide us with the above information, it may be used for a number of different purposes, which are listed below:
- Administration and customer orders: Some of the basic customer information you provide us with, such as your full name and billing/delivery addresses is necessary to enable us to provide a service to you and to ensure that any orders you place on the Website are delivered correctly.
- To enable customer services: We ask for your contact details, such as your e-mail address and telephone number, to enable us to resolve any queries you may have about using the Website and to enable us to keep you informed on the status of your order.
- Direct Marketing: During the customer registration process, you will be given an option to receive information from time to time about our products and services, such as e-mails advising you of new products, services and promotions. If you wish to opt in to receive these additional services, you will be asked for further information, such as your gender and age range, to ensure that the information we subsequently send is relevant to you.
- To understand our customers’ needs: Any additional information that we request is intended to assist us in understanding our customers and their needs better. This is important to enable us to continue improving our service to you. We also learn about our customers by tracking their movements around the Website and collecting information about their buying habits. Individuals are not identified, but the results of customers’ shopping habits and preferences are analysed en masse. Please read the paragraph below about "cookies" for more information on this.
- Please note, in the case of visitors to the Website who are not registered users, the information collected is anonymous and does not therefore enable us to identify you as an individual.
How Long We Will Keep Your Information?
We will continue to keep and use your information for as long as you are registered as a customer of the Website. You may choose to cancel your registration at any time by contacting our customer services team on the CONTACT US section of the site. This will not erase your information from our database as your information is still required:
Otherwise, your information will not be accessed again and it will remain secure.If you cancel your registration you will no longer be able to shop online or receive e-mails from us, although any outstanding orders you have placed will be processed as normal. Please note you cannot open a new customer account using the same email address as a previously closed customer account.
- To ensure that any outstanding orders you have placed can be processed to completion; and
- To enable us to contact you in the event of an emergency such as the urgent need to recall a product.
Updating Your Information
You can at any time, change and update the information you have provided to us, by logging into the site, visiting ‘My Account’ and selecting the edit details option.
What To Do If You Do Not Want To Receive Information?
You can choose not to receive marketing information. To opt-out of receiving information from PINKS BOUTIQUE you should un-tick the tick box provided on the customer information sheet or if you are already a registered customer, please send an email stating that you wish to unsubscribe to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is It Safe To Give Pinks Boutique My Personal Information?
We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that we protect your personal information. PINKS BOUTIQUE has a Secure Server Digital Certificate in respect of the Website, which confirms that the Website is a legitimate website, which establishes an encrypted communication channel with you when you submit personal details, protecting any information you send.
PINKS BOUTIQUE reserves the right to pass on any customer information to third parties in order to assist in the prevention and detection of any fraud.